Friday, July 16, 2010

Quick Update

The craziness is about to begin…again. Ministry for me goes in spurts. This further proves, that ministry is not a sprint, but a marathon. Summer always busy for ministers. This summer, for me has been brutal with busyness. For those of you that don’t know, I’m bi-vocational. I have two jobs. One full-time and I work at my church on a part-time basis. The church is really good to me. But, mix that in with a music ministry, personal life, and chill time. It gets very hectic. I know this sounds like I’m complaining, but I’m not. I am thankful. It seems I live from event to event. My schedule for the next few weeks is below

Saturday-Youth to water park in KY
Sunday-Leading worship @ Origin Church in Chattanooga
Sunday night-Church fellowship
Monday Night-Bible Study
Wednesday-Worship @ my church Belmont Heights
Friday-fly to St. Louis to meet my church and travel to Iowa for a week leading worship for a revival.
August 7-Singing in a wedding
August 15-starting up the student ministry
August 28-Leading worship for youth conference in Pigeon Forge
August 29-Poland?????

I live from event to event and its great, but tiring. Pray that I can have the strength to complete these and for health. I’ve been battling something here lately that’s kicking my tail and I don’t have time to be sick.
Thanks!!!!

0 comments: