Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 4th Weekend!

This week has flown by. Monday and Tuesday I enjoyed with Kristi at home but on Wednesday and Thursday I had the opportunity to travel to Copperhill (i think), TN. It's where TN, NC, and GA all connect. It was a 2.15 mins from Knoxville. I rode down and led worship for Black Oak Heights student ministry. It was fun. I got home late Wednesday night at like 11:45. Thursday it was past midnight. I have a GREAT wife b/c she waited up on me! She even had to work on Friday and still waited up on me! I got to witness several people pray to receive Christ. It was awesome!


This weekend is the first weekend in a LONG time that i've not had anything to do. So, today Kristi and I drove to Pigeon Forge and hung out there. Then we had dinner at Blue Coast Burrito in Market Square. That place rocks! Market Square in Knoxville is awesome! Lookin' forward to church in the morning. Hoping to hit Kentucky Splash OR a swimming pool tomorrow and or Monday.

Peace out!

0 comments: