Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have never...

remember that game? well...I have never had the flu until now!!! Actually, i'm recovering. One week ago (Tuesday) I woke up with the chills and body aches and coughing my head off. I knew something was wrong...later found out i was runnin' a fever and I was headed back home. I was out ALL last week! Thank the Lord for sick days! I've never had the flu and never want to feel that way again!

So, i'm recovering now and slowly gaining my strength. I'm excited about the weekend. Its a 3-day weekend which means, i may have plans! I will be doing something..just not sure what yet.

I'm out!

1 comments:

truegrit said...

Kevin
Hey man this is Timmy Burnette from Haywood County (woodland Baptist) found your link through Josh Fowler's blog. I hope you are doing well. Get up with me Bro!!