Monday, May 10, 2010

IPraise 2010 Festival in Forest City

I had the opportunity to play at IPraise 2010, an independent Christian music festival in Forest City, NC. I had blast that day. This was a first annual event for Krucifyed Ministries. David Coffin and team did a fantastic job with this event. I played alongside of artists and groups from all over the country including Colorado, New Jersey, Florida, NC, TN, GA, WV, and SC. You can see some shots of Justin and I leading from the main stage.
Next up for me, I’ll be heading to Chattanooga to Origin Church soon, Iowa in July, NYC in the fall, and Pigeon Forge TN in August. I lead weekly at Belmont Heights Baptist Church in Knoxville on Wednesday nights @ 7:00. Come out if you can! I wish I could settle down and breathe a bit but I’ve got a full schedule with church as well. I’ll be officiating my first wedding at the end of this month! Break out the suit for that one. Should be fun.











0 comments: