Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life Wide Open - Sing With Me


I'm excited to let you guys know whats been going on with me and music the last few weeks. I was contacted by a local band in Knoxville called Life Wide Open. Through a series of events and meeting some people, the Lord has opened the door for me to join this band. The video above is the guys at a show this year. My first time out with them will be this Saturday in Benton TN. The guys in this group love the Lord and are all about worship which is awesome! Jan, Feb, and March we have some great conferences coming up that we will be apart of.

Currently, we're being played on radio stations from Texas to New York. We're on heavy rotation in Knoxville, TN on Life88.3. Please call your local radio stations and request "Come and See" by Life Wide Open!!!

The band website is www.lifewideopenband.com
Please check us out on Facebook and myspace as well. BE OUR FRIENDS!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear man! Let me know about the dates and times of the conferences, we'll try to make it to at least one of them. Worship music is an awesome thing....doesn't get enough attention with our youth. It changed my life....I know it can change theirs if we can get it into the mainstream congregations.