Monday, June 27, 2011

End of June





It has been awhile since I last posted in March. A lot has happened since then. The major thing happened May 21st...I got hitched! Life has been absolutely a blur since. Our lives are so busy! I'd love to start making some regular posts. Hopefully, i'll be transitioning into a new blog soon!!! I'm working hard towards that end. Hopefully there I can post more! More pics, more talking about life, etc. We settled in East Knoxville for now. It honestly wasn't the ideal side of town but, we're growing to like it. Its really not that bad and we've found it to be convenient to pretty much anything we need. This marriage thing is going well. I mean we're a little over a month in and we're still adjusting nicely. After NOT sharing a bed for 28 almost 29 years...that transition has been quite entertaining. We had our first major storm here in Knoxville that scared us to death. At 1:30am a tornado decided to roll through town. A text message woke me up and gave me the news. That made for a rough night! We never lost power yet i ran through the house with a flashlight in hand and the lights out. Kristi laughed awhile over that.

Since my last post, we made the news because of some serious storms that came through. our church lost our steeple...our pastor made the national media on several outlets. It was pretty cool.We just launched last week into our summer schedule with the student ministry at Belmont Heights. This summer we'll be doing multiple cookouts, Iowa mission trip, Six Flags, and tubing at Deep Creek. On top of that schedule...read below. Actually, music wise....check the side and see where i'll be.


I'm still playing with LIFE WIDE OPEN and playing a few select worship places. God continues to use this band and this ministry for His Glory. I'm honored to be a part of it. God continues to open up crazy random doors for Kristi and I and its awesome. I'll leave you with a few pictures from our honeymoon. We were blessed to have been able to go somewhere neither of us had ever been, Cancun Mexico. We had a blast and it was absolutely beautiful.


1 comments:

CarolineG said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and love it! Congrats on the recent nuptials! I look forward to reading more!