Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update!

So, it has been awhile since i've blogged. Call it laziness and quite frankly i didn't have much to say. This past weekend was a great one....I took my students to Hearts on Fire youth conference in Gatlinburg. I took 22 people and God rocked our world. I hope He did for the students but that trip was more for me than i think it was for them. We heard Dave Edwards, Sean McDowell (son of Josh McDowell), and Dr. Ergun Canner. Man, Canner brought it and i'm still processing it. Ergun challenged me pretty good. Life is going well right at the moment. I'm learning daily. Knoxville is still treating me well as are all the people i've gotten to know. Not sure if i said this yet but i have a new roommate....Micah Deaver. He's a pretty cool guy. I didn't "know" Micah that well but go to know him as he came to NGC and then we became good friends. This guy loves Jesus and loves people so, it's been a great fit. if you are in Knoxville call me! I'd love to see some of you. Thanksgiving is almost here and i can't wait to go home and enjoy it! What are you guys thankful for????

kevin

3 comments:

Marsha Loftis said...

I'm thankful for family, friends and the fact that I have a job that I love.

BTW, we all take breaks from blogging on occasion. Sometimes there just isn't a lot to say. :)

Meredith said...

I'm thankful that I'm so good lookin! :) Ok...really, i'm thankful that you're my friend.

BG said...

i didnt know micah was your roommate. does he still like kutless and switchfoot?