Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

I don't blog enough. I know, i should do it more. I still have people that check this blog out so, for that I apologize. Here's an update.

Easter 2010 @ Belmont Heights was pretty awesome! Our attendance was up, like most churches. Our pastor knocked it out of the park. I believe he preached his guts out. It was plain and it was simple. Christ......the Cross....Empty Tomb....Resurrection...Hope! It was great. It was awesome to read about the churches from around the country and the services they had. 16,000 people attended newspring church, over 11,000 attended Elevation Church....over 50,000 (i think) attended Saddleback. I mean crazy numbers, crazy decisions around the country. Its my hope that we can treat every Sunday like its easter sunday.

I must admit, going to work was hard today. After the adrenaline rush of the weekend activities, i was drained today. That tends to happen. All is well in East Tennessee. I have a busy few weekends coming up. Lookin' forward to being in NC for a BBQ Festival as well as Ninevah Baptist Church and Ipraise2010 in Forest City, NC.

I'll be at Belmont Heights on Wednesday leading, and you can still here me on Sunday nights on www.love89.org

Out.

0 comments: